Мировые публикаций на тему Стресс и Восстановление за период с 2005 по 2011 годы.
Stress and Recovery
Stress and recovery
- Heart rate variability related to effort at work. Uusitalo et al. 2011. Applied Ergonomics. Download abstract.
- Effects of vigorous late-night exercise on sleep quality and cardiac autonomic activity. Myllymäki et al. 2010. Journal of Sleep Research. Download.
- Vigorous late-night exercise affects cardiac autonomic control during sleep but not objective or subjective sleep quality in physically fit young adults. Myllymäki et al. 2009. ECSS congress. Abstract. Download.
- Effects of Vigorous Late-night Exercise on Cardiac Autonomic Control and Sleep Quality. Myllymäki et al. 2008. ECSS congress. Poster. Download.
- The Associations between Physiological Recovery Indicators during Sleep and Self-Reported Work Stressors. Rönkä et al. 2006. Nordic Ergonomics Society congress. Abstract. Download.
- Stress and relaxation during sleep and awake time, and their associations with free salivary cortisol after awakening. Rusko et al. 2006. Nordic Ergonomics Society congress. Abstract. Download.
- Stress and relaxation based on heart rate variability: Associations with self-reported mental strain and differences between waking hours and sleep. Kinnunen et al. 2006. Nordic Ergonomics Society congress. Abstract. Download.
- Associations of Phychological Self-Assesments and Heart Rate Variability in Long Term Measurements at Home. Antila et al. 2005. European Medical & Biological Engineering Conference. Download abstract.Download report.
- The Associations between Self-Rated Affective Well-Being and Physiological Indicators of Stress and Relaxation among Cleaning Staff. Feldt et al. 2007. European Congress of Work and Organizational Psychology. Download poster.
- Heart Rate Based Recovery Analysis for Athletic Training. Firstbeat white paper. Download.
1 августа 2011